Wednesday, November 13, 2013

More Christmas Cards by Donation!


Two sweet families approached me this weekend to design them a card. What fun!
 
This card was created in like to another design that Cara had found on the internet. Everything is almost exactly the same, except the wording and I made the font colour match their clothing.


 
Seriously! What cute kids!
 
This one was a lot of fun for me, as this family recently accepted referrals for 2 boys from Africa! So exciting! (I did cover their faces and change this families name for the protection of the boys they are waiting to adopt.) You may recognize this as design #12. from my original post.
 
Don't you love the little boots and maps!? Sister is quite the cutie too!


Thank you families for entrusting me to your family Christmas Card designs and supporting Linked Through Love - Orphan Care Projects!

If you are interested in getting your own custom Christmas Photo Cards (in exchange for a small $10 donation to a great cause), get the info here!

No comments: